The deposits from Ireland are either €200pp, €300pp or €400pp depending on the cost of the holiday. UK deposits are £100pp for Europe or £200pp for long haul. Deposits are non-transferable from one holiday to another. Deposits are non transferable from one person to another. Deposits are accepted by most major credit cards and debit cards. If you wish to book a holiday within 10 weeks of departure, full payment is required at time of booking.
From time to time we may offer you the opportunity to take advantage of a lower initial deposit payment. Where this is the case the following terms apply:
- Only applicable to holidays that are booked within the specified offer dates and for the specified departure dates.
- Once you have booked your Travel Department holiday, paid the low deposit and received your confirmation invoice, you are liable to pay us a further deposit (the deposit balance) as advised to you at the time of booking and as specified on your confirmation invoice, no later than 28 days from the date your booking was made, and you are then liable to pay us the final balance of the cost of your holiday on the due date shown on your confirmation invoice.
- If the final balance due date applicable to your booking falls within the 28 day period mentioned above, then the full balance for your booking will still fall due on the normal balance due date.
- If you do not pay the deposit balance on the date it is due, we will be entitled to cancel your holiday and you will still be liable to pay the outstanding balance of the deposit.
- Where you make a booking under a low deposit offer, all of the standard booking and cancellations terms set out here will apply to your booking as normal.
- All deposits (including the initial low deposit and the deposit balance) are non-refundable and non-transferable and would not be reimbursed if you decide to cancel your holidays
- Any low deposit offer that we promote is subject to availability and offered entirely at our discretion, and can be withdrawn at any time.